I POST PIÙ RECENTI

Servizio: sicurezza nei luoghi pubblici, Bodyguard personale, o programmare computer...contattatemi. Potete trovare i miei contatti in alto a destra.

Visitante

Traduzione

8 luglio 2015

IMAGES NUDE, WNBA STAR BRITTNEY GRINER POSES NAKED FOR ESPN

ESPN's Body Issue: Brittney Griner and Ali Kreiger's Naked Photos 

Brittney Griner has nothing to hide. 

The two-time WNBA All-Star is one of several athletes baring it all for ESPN The Magazine's annual Body Issue, showing off her 6-ft., 8-in., 205-lb. build and giving fans insight into her "very tall world."

"I think my feet are bigger than Kareem's. They are size 17 men's," Griner says. "My hands are even bigger than LeBron's. I could palm a basketball since I was a freshman in high school. For me, it's a very tall world. Just walking around, it's kind of like being on display at a museum, like being on display 24/7."

But now Griner, 24, is changing the narrative and proudly putting her "athletically lanky" body on display – critics be damned.


"I'm sure people are going to have a lot of critical things to say [about these photos]: 'Yo, she's a man!' But hey, that's my body and I look the way I look," she says. "People are either going to accept me for who I am or they're not. I don't know what people think I'm hiding … I just want people to see somebody who embraces being naked, embraces everything about them being different."

 WNBA Star Brittney Griner Poses Naked for ESPN: I Embrace Everything About 'Being Different'| ESPN, Sports, Bodies

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Lascia il tuo comento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...