I POST PIÙ RECENTI

Servizio: sicurezza nei luoghi pubblici, Bodyguard personale, o programmare computer...contattatemi. Potete trovare i miei contatti in alto a destra.

Visitante

Traduzione

18 giugno 2015

NAKED, THE CRAP WE MISSED

Katy Perry Naked Sideboob Moschino Shoot Instagram

Welcome to Monday’s The Crap We Missed, a post I cobbled together after spending my entire morning exploiting McDonald’s free wifi thanks to a power outage at my house. I haven’t eaten McDonald’s food sober in probably a decade, so the inside of that restaurant, in the daylight, was basically a brand new experience for me. While I gathered today’s TCWM, I put together a timeline of my observations. Hopefully you’ll be able to share the simultaneous horror and genuine curiosity I felt, which is a reference to my entire time there, and not just the brief, painful moments it took for the food to rocket out of me. Enjoy.

The Crap We Missed - Monday 6.15.15 The Crap We Missed - Monday 6.15.15The Crap We Missed - Monday 6.15.15The Crap We Missed - Monday 6.15.15

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Lascia il tuo comento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...