I POST PIÙ RECENTI

Servizio: sicurezza nei luoghi pubblici, Bodyguard personale, o programmare computer...contattatemi. Potete trovare i miei contatti in alto a destra.

Visitante

Traduzione

1 giugno 2015

CAMELTOE, KYLIE JENNER IS AN EXACT CLONE OF KIM

Kylie Jenner Camel Toe Butt Looks Like Kim

Normally, this is the part of the day where I go off about the clown car vagina child molesting circus, but I’m actually feeling a little – *sunglasses* – Duggar’d out. HYEAHHHHHHHHH! (I’m going to kill myself. Don’t worry) So here’s Kylie Jenner‘s butt which is slightly less depressing depending on how you feel about human cloning because that is Kim Kardashian‘s cameltoe. Trust me, I’ve seen her vagina a hundred times and can spot it blind-folded. Watch. *covers eyes, points at pack of hamburger buns* Nailed it.

Kylie Jenner Butt Photos: West Hollywood Kylie Jenner Butt Photos: West HollywoodKylie Jenner Lunches In West HollywoodKylie Jenner Butt Photos: West Hollywood

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Lascia il tuo comento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...