I POST PIÙ RECENTI

Servizio: sicurezza nei luoghi pubblici, Bodyguard personale, o programmare computer...contattatemi. Potete trovare i miei contatti in alto a destra.

Visitante

Traduzione

20 marzo 2015

HILARY DUFF MEANT TO SEND THIS PRIVATELY, THIS IS JUST FOR ME


Here’s Hilary Duff in a bikini (her underwear?) that to the layman might look an inspirational message to moms despite ironically employing every MySpace profile photo trick in the book – and her face being barely recognizable – but let’s not be coy, I made this happen with my mind. I envisioned it, and our reality birthed it per my command. Your weapons are useless against- FUCK ME, THAT’S A PAPER CUT! I need an ambulance!

https://igcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11049180_359192534273272_555153192_n.jpg

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Lascia il tuo comento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...